Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hectic Days

Today at the office was manic, I had a dozen meetings no exaggeration, in preparation to the day i have to organize for our volunteers. We are holding a few workshops which all have to revolve around one central theme. It's great to be able to organize this, don't get me wrong. It's great to be able to put so much creativity in this, and we have a wonderful team. It's just a lot of work considering i just started with the job iam in now.

Anyways, I'm rambling, Besides this day for our volunteers, I'm also organizing a team building day together with a colleague, this all next to my ordinary duties as Network coordinator. I'm sure both days will work out fine in the end. Today i noticed we have quite a lot of registrants already, which i find really cool :-)

I will keep you guys posted though. Oh by the way the volunteer day will be held in July, and i still need to find a suitable location in Holland which is accessible for people with disabilities. If you have any tips let me know!

No comments: